Skip to main content

My Journey: Annual day 5

Please read the previous part before reading this Click on the name of the story My Journey: Annual day 4

The next day, my mother woke me up very early in the morning. It was Friday, and my mother performs Lakshmi pooja every Friday. She told me to take a bath and come to her room. I was still sleepy, but I got up, went to the bathroom, and switched on the shower. I took a head bath and then went to my mother's room. She was ready with a silk saree and lots of jewelry. Now that I was used to it, I didn't have any problem with it.

My mother made me wear the petticoat first. Then she helped me put on the newly stitched blouse. The blouse fit perfectly, hugging my frame in a way that felt both strange and exciting. After that, she started draping the saree. She wrapped the saree around my waist and made neat pleats, which she tucked into the petticoat. She adjusted the saree over my shoulder, making sure it looked perfect. The silk felt smooth against my skin, and the rich color of the saree made me feel elegant.

Once the saree was draped, she inserted big Jhumkas in my ears. The heavy earrings tugged at my earlobes, but I tried not to show any discomfort. Then she put on two long chains, a necklace, and a smaller necklace. All the jewelry was very heavy, but I stayed quiet and let my mother do her work. The weight of the jewelry made me feel adorned and special.

Next, she started doing my makeup. She began with foundation, spreading it evenly across my face to create a smooth base. The cool touch of the makeup brush was soothing. Then she applied blush to my cheeks, giving them a rosy glow. She moved on to my eyes, adding false eyelashes to make them look bigger. She carefully placed the lashes, making sure they were perfectly aligned. She applied mascara to my lashes, making them look longer and fuller. The mascara brush tickled my eyelashes, and I blinked a few times to get used to the sensation. Then she added eyeshadow, choosing colors that matched the saree. She blended the colors expertly, creating a beautiful gradient. She finished the eye makeup with a thin line of eyeliner, which she applied with a steady hand. Lastly, she applied lipstick to my lips, choosing a soft shade that completed the look. The lipstick felt creamy and smooth on my lips.

My mother then told me to follow her to the pooja room. She said I would be performing the Lakshmi pooja as a girl. I was shocked and asked her why I had to do this. She told me it was so her daughter would get a good husband. I was confused and shocked, but then she laughed and said she was joking. I felt relieved. My mother started the pooja and instructed me on what to do. I followed her instructions carefully, feeling a mix of nerves and excitement.

After finishing the pooja, my father, mother, and I had breakfast together. The breakfast was simple, but it felt special to sit with my parents, dressed in the saree and jewelry. Then my father left for work, and I continued practicing. The doorbell rang, and it was the Yakshagana artist who had come yesterday. My mother gave him some coffee, and then he came to my room to start the practice.

First, he made me do some exercises. We did stretches and movements to help me get into character. Once the exercises were done, he told me to practice the dance. He performed it in front of me once, telling me to look at his expressions and steps carefully. I observed what he was doing, noting the grace and fluidity of his movements. After he finished, he told me to do the same. I did it, and he said I performed well but needed to work on the female grace while dancing. This practice continued until lunchtime.

We had lunch together and then continued practicing until my father arrived. When my father came home, we went to him, and the artist told him that I was performing well. My father asked me to perform in front of him. I was very nervous because I had never performed live in front of my father. My hands were shaking, and my heart was racing. Because of my nerves, I didn't perform well. My father just walked away without saying anything, and I felt really disappointed.

I went to my room and sat on my bed. My mother came to my room and consoled me. She told me that it was okay and that I would do better next time. Her words were comforting, but I still felt a bit down. She then took me to dinner. We had a very quiet dinner as no one spoke. After dinner, I went to my room, removed the saree, blouse, jewelry, and makeup, and went to sleep, hoping that tomorrow would be a better day.

Please leave your comments and suggestions so that i can make the story better

Comments

  1. Didn't you wear any inners with your clothes like bra, panty, sanitary pads for removing bulge in front etc. I am also a crossdresser and I feel very proud about my bra and boobs. The feel I get when wearing a bra or panty or pads can't be expressed in words. Pls mention inners subject also. You asked for suggestions, that's why I am saying this. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion i will add it in upcoming parts

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey: Annual day 10 Final

Please read the previous parts to understand the this story, to read previous story click on the story name  My Journey: Annual day 9 Monday arrived, just five days before the annual day. Our principal announced that there would be no more regular classes, and from now on, we would focus only on practice. Our teacher called our group and took us to the auditorium. She told us how the show would start, who would go first on stage, and how the others should enter afterward. We practiced hard until lunch. After lunch, the principal gathered everyone and informed us that the rehearsals would now take place on stage in the exact order as the annual day. This was to make sure everything would run smoothly. The whole school gathered in the auditorium. First, the primary school students performed, followed by the high school students. Our performance was scheduled last as we were in 10th grade. When it was our turn, the girls in our class went first. Then it was our turn. I felt a wave of ner

My Journey: New Start

Please read the previous parts to understand this story click on the name of previous part to read it  My Journey: Annual day 10 Final After the annual day was over, I slept soundly, feeling relieved and happy. Sunday arrived, and since I had no plans, I let myself sleep in. When I finally got up, I took a bath and then went into my mother’s room, still wrapped in my towel. When my mom came in and saw me, she asked with a smile, "Why are you sitting here in your towel?" I replied, half-joking, "Where is my saree?" She laughed softly and said, "The annual day is over, and you don’t need to wear a saree anymore." Her words reminded me that the exciting event was really over. I went back to my room and changed into my regular t-shirt and shorts, but a part of me missed the feel of the saree. It had been so comfortable and felt special. After breakfast, my father had already gone to the studio to practice Yakshagana, leaving the house quiet. I spent most of th

My Journey: Annual day 1

Read the Previous part by clicking on the Story name  My Journey: Mother's Wish This routine continued for the next two days until my father returned from his training. In the following years, the opportunity to wear a saree didn't present itself again as my mother seemed to lose interest in those activities. When I was in the 10th standard, our school prepared for its annual day celebrations. Boys in our class were assigned to perform Yakshagana, a traditional art form, while the girls were to showcase Bharatanatyam, a classical dance form. With very few girls in our class, our teacher rushed into the classroom one day with exciting news—we would be performing a scene from the epic Mahabharata for the Yakshagana segment. Roles were quickly assigned based on height and suitability. The tallest boys were chosen to play the Pandavas, some took on roles as Kauravas, and there were only two of us left: my friend, who was taller than me, and myself, the shortest in the class. The on