Skip to main content

My Journey: Annual day 6

Please read the previous part by clicking on the name of previous part   My Journey: Annual day 5

The next day, my mother came and woke me up early, telling me to take a bath.

As I was about to go to the bathroom, my father called me. "Today we will be practicing in the studio," he said. Every Saturday and Sunday, my father practiced in the studio he had set up. I just agreed and went to take a bath. I came out of the bath and went to my mother, just wearing a towel. She took out a green saree with a golden border, along with a bra and panties. This time, I was shocked seeing the bra and panties as she had never made me wear them before.

"Is it necessary?" I asked her.

She replied, "If you want to perform as a girl, you have to be a complete girl. There's nothing wrong with wearing it."

I was hesitant at first, but without any choice, I had to wear them. It was a different feeling. Then my mother gave me the blouse and petticoat, and then she draped the saree.

She made me sit in front of the mirror and started with my makeup. First, she applied foundation, spreading it evenly across my face to create a smooth base. The cool touch of the makeup brush was soothing. Then she applied concealer to hide any blemishes and dark circles, blending it carefully. Next, she applied blush to my cheeks, giving them a rosy glow. She moved on to my eyes, adding false eyelashes to make them look bigger. She carefully placed the lashes, making sure they were perfectly aligned. She applied mascara to my lashes, making them look longer and fuller. The mascara brush tickled my eyelashes, and I blinked a few times to get used to the sensation. Then she added eyeshadow, choosing colors that matched the saree. She blended the colors expertly, creating a beautiful gradient. She finished the eye makeup with a thin line of eyeliner, which she applied with a steady hand. Lastly, she applied lipstick to my lips, choosing a soft shade that completed the look. The lipstick felt creamy and smooth on my lips.

She placed the wig on my head and styled it. She then added jewelry: a chain, earrings, and bangles. When she was done, I felt transformed. I went to my father and told him, "I'm ready."

He didn't speak; he just walked out, and I followed him. I couldn’t match his speed as I was wearing a saree. I sat on his scooter, and it was my first time going out as a girl. It was very hard to sit as I had to sit sideways on the scooter. As we were going to the studio, many people were staring at me. My father was famous in our town, so everyone knew me and was surprised to see a girl going with my father.

When we reached the studio, the wind had messed up my hair. Ajay sir, who was training me and performed female characters, saw my hairstyle. He took a comb and fixed my hair. My father introduced me to everyone, and I was a bit nervous, but everyone greeted me warmly. As everyone started performing, I realized how passionate my father was about Yakshagana. I felt so proud of him, and I decided that I had to perform well and make my father proud. I went to Ajay sir and requested to practice. He happily agreed and took me to the other side of the room to start practicing.

This time, I put all my fear aside and performed. Ajay sir was so happy with my performance that he had tears in his eyes. Seeing his face, I knew I had performed very well, and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I couldn’t control it and cried out. Ajay sir came and consoled me, and we took a break. After some time, we continued practicing. Later, my father called me and told me to perform, but Ajay sir stopped me.

"He needs some more practice," Ajay sir told my father. "Let him take his time." Ajay sir then took me aside and said, "Don't perform in front of your father until the annual day. It will be a surprise."

I went home feeling satisfied and happy. My mother looked at me and asked, "Are you happy? Did you perform well?"

I just nodded my head like a small girl.

"Did your father see it?" she asked.

"No," I replied. "I want it to be a surprise for both of you, so you have to wait until the annual day."

She was happy and hugged me. We had our dinner, and my mother and I talked together like mother and daughter. I was sleepy and fell asleep on my mother’s lap, still in my saree.

Please add your comment and your suggestions so that i can improve the story 

Comments

  1. Your stories are really good and I would say that you are doing a really good job with the AI Images and writing is also so really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What filling your bra? Is it foam or clothes. Pls mention. Make the dressing explanation little bit hot and sexy like when wearing a bra, mother clasped my bra books and I like the feeling, etc like things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion Hi i understand your eagerness this is my real story in which i am trying to add bit of fiction so that is will be interesting to read i didn't like the feeling at that time and it was when i was just 14 years old so i will be writing my present story also in which i will mention all these it will take some time to come to that part yes you will get hot and sexy story be patient and please read the story and keep supporting

      Delete
    2. Thank you for reply, Anjana

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey: Annual day 10 Final

Please read the previous parts to understand the this story, to read previous story click on the story name  My Journey: Annual day 9 Monday arrived, just five days before the annual day. Our principal announced that there would be no more regular classes, and from now on, we would focus only on practice. Our teacher called our group and took us to the auditorium. She told us how the show would start, who would go first on stage, and how the others should enter afterward. We practiced hard until lunch. After lunch, the principal gathered everyone and informed us that the rehearsals would now take place on stage in the exact order as the annual day. This was to make sure everything would run smoothly. The whole school gathered in the auditorium. First, the primary school students performed, followed by the high school students. Our performance was scheduled last as we were in 10th grade. When it was our turn, the girls in our class went first. Then it was our turn. I felt a wave of ner

My Journey: New Start

Please read the previous parts to understand this story click on the name of previous part to read it  My Journey: Annual day 10 Final After the annual day was over, I slept soundly, feeling relieved and happy. Sunday arrived, and since I had no plans, I let myself sleep in. When I finally got up, I took a bath and then went into my mother’s room, still wrapped in my towel. When my mom came in and saw me, she asked with a smile, "Why are you sitting here in your towel?" I replied, half-joking, "Where is my saree?" She laughed softly and said, "The annual day is over, and you don’t need to wear a saree anymore." Her words reminded me that the exciting event was really over. I went back to my room and changed into my regular t-shirt and shorts, but a part of me missed the feel of the saree. It had been so comfortable and felt special. After breakfast, my father had already gone to the studio to practice Yakshagana, leaving the house quiet. I spent most of th

My Journey: Annual day 1

Read the Previous part by clicking on the Story name  My Journey: Mother's Wish This routine continued for the next two days until my father returned from his training. In the following years, the opportunity to wear a saree didn't present itself again as my mother seemed to lose interest in those activities. When I was in the 10th standard, our school prepared for its annual day celebrations. Boys in our class were assigned to perform Yakshagana, a traditional art form, while the girls were to showcase Bharatanatyam, a classical dance form. With very few girls in our class, our teacher rushed into the classroom one day with exciting news—we would be performing a scene from the epic Mahabharata for the Yakshagana segment. Roles were quickly assigned based on height and suitability. The tallest boys were chosen to play the Pandavas, some took on roles as Kauravas, and there were only two of us left: my friend, who was taller than me, and myself, the shortest in the class. The on