Skip to main content

My Journey: Annual day 7

Please read the previous parts to understand the story as this is a real story you have to connect with the character from the first to read previous part pleas click on the name of the story My Journey: Annual day 6

I had a great night with my mother for the first time in a long while, and I was so happy I could talk to her about everything. We had a wonderful time, and I slept on my mother's lap in the saree. In the morning, I woke up and saw myself still wearing the saree and lying in my parents' room. I had woken up without my mother waking me up, which was surprising. I went to the kitchen and saw my mother cleaning the vessels since it was Sunday. She was shocked to see me awake so early on a Sunday.

"Mom, can you remove all the jewelry and the saree so I can sleep for some more time?" I asked.

She refused. "No, you should take a bath and come to my room."

I did as she asked, took a bath, and came downstairs. I saw my dad reading the newspaper. Without saying anything, I went to my parents' room. My mother was searching for something.

"What are you looking for, Mom?" I asked.

"I'm searching for a saree," she replied.

"You can just give me any saree," I said, but she kept searching. Finally, she took out a maroon silk saree from her cupboard.

"This is a special saree," she told me. "It was the first gift from your father to me after our wedding. I want you to wear it today."

"But Mom, it's your special saree. Why do you want me to wear it?" I asked, surprised.

She smiled gently. "I wanted to give it to my daughter, but since you were born, I never had the chance to give it to a daughter. But now you are my daughter, so I'm gifting it to you."

I was in tears, and so was my mother. We hugged each other, sharing a silent, emotional moment.

"Are you ready yet?" my father called from the hall.

We quickly consoled each other and hurried to get me dressed. She helped me put on a bra and panties, followed by a newly stitched blouse and a petticoat.

My mother then started draping the saree. She wrapped the saree around my waist, carefully making pleats and tucking them into the petticoat, ensuring they were neat and evenly spaced. She adjusted the saree over my shoulder, letting the loose end, or pallu, fall gracefully. The maroon silk saree with its intricate silver border felt luxurious against my skin. My mother meticulously ensured that the saree draped perfectly, enhancing its elegance.

With the saree draped, she began applying my makeup. She started with a foundation, spreading it evenly across my face to create a smooth, even base. Then, she carefully applied concealer to hide any blemishes and dark circles, blending it seamlessly into the foundation. She added a rosy blush to my cheeks, giving them a soft, natural glow. Moving to my eyes, she placed false eyelashes to make them look bigger and more expressive. She applied mascara to my lashes, making them longer and fuller, giving my eyes a dramatic effect. She expertly blended eyeshadow to match the maroon saree, creating a subtle yet captivating look. A thin line of eyeliner was added to define my eyes further. Finally, she applied a soft, creamy lipstick to my lips, completing the look with a touch of elegance.

With the makeup done, my mother placed a wig on my head and styled it into a Half-Up Half-Down hairstyle with curls. She added some jewelry: a chain, earrings, and bangles. In the rush, she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.


I sat on my parents' bed, flipping through some books until my mother called me for breakfast. We all had breakfast together, and then my father and I left for the studio. Sitting sideways on the scooter was challenging because the smooth saree kept slipping. I held onto the scooter tightly.

When we reached the studio, I went straight to Ajay sir, who was practicing alone. I greeted him, and he asked, "Shall we start?"

"Yes," I replied, and we began practicing. Today, we focused on expressions, which are crucial in Yakshagana. I struggled to get the emotional expressions right, trying repeatedly without success. Ajay sir suggested a break, which I took. After the break, I asked Ajay sir if we could start again.

"Let's start from the beginning. Imagine it's your annual day performance, and you haven't performed well. Your parents are watching, and your father walks out in disappointment. How would you express your sadness to your father?" he asked.

I stood still, thinking about that situation. Suddenly, tears started rolling down my cheeks. I didn’t even realize it until Ajay sir clapped and said, "You did it perfectly! This is what female emotion is. A female sees something and becomes emotional, expressing it through tears. Women have that motherly affection in them, which gives their expressions more depth and emotional connection."

I couldn't stop crying. After taking another break, we practiced some more. When my father and I got home, I was in a dilemma, still thinking about the situation Ajay sir described. I went to my mother and told her what happened

"Ajay was right. You have the heart of a girl inside you," she said. "To truly embrace those emotions, you need to start thinking like a girl. Simply dressing as a girl isn't enough; you need to become one in your mind to fully feel those emotions."

"I'll try my best," I replied. I went to my room, removed all the jewelry and saree, had dinner, and went to bed.

Please add your comments and suggestions so that i can make the story better 

Comments

  1. Make him chest stick with breastforms and fake vagina for looking like a perfect girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thank you for your suggestion but its my real life story so i am writing what had happened to me during that time

      Delete
  2. I really appreciate your courage to tell your story on cross dressing. The photos are icing on the cake, came very well. Keep writing and we expect more interesting stories from you on regular basis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey: Annual day 10 Final

Please read the previous parts to understand the this story, to read previous story click on the story name  My Journey: Annual day 9 Monday arrived, just five days before the annual day. Our principal announced that there would be no more regular classes, and from now on, we would focus only on practice. Our teacher called our group and took us to the auditorium. She told us how the show would start, who would go first on stage, and how the others should enter afterward. We practiced hard until lunch. After lunch, the principal gathered everyone and informed us that the rehearsals would now take place on stage in the exact order as the annual day. This was to make sure everything would run smoothly. The whole school gathered in the auditorium. First, the primary school students performed, followed by the high school students. Our performance was scheduled last as we were in 10th grade. When it was our turn, the girls in our class went first. Then it was our turn. I felt a wave of ner

My Journey: New Start

Please read the previous parts to understand this story click on the name of previous part to read it  My Journey: Annual day 10 Final After the annual day was over, I slept soundly, feeling relieved and happy. Sunday arrived, and since I had no plans, I let myself sleep in. When I finally got up, I took a bath and then went into my mother’s room, still wrapped in my towel. When my mom came in and saw me, she asked with a smile, "Why are you sitting here in your towel?" I replied, half-joking, "Where is my saree?" She laughed softly and said, "The annual day is over, and you don’t need to wear a saree anymore." Her words reminded me that the exciting event was really over. I went back to my room and changed into my regular t-shirt and shorts, but a part of me missed the feel of the saree. It had been so comfortable and felt special. After breakfast, my father had already gone to the studio to practice Yakshagana, leaving the house quiet. I spent most of th

My Journey: Annual day 1

Read the Previous part by clicking on the Story name  My Journey: Mother's Wish This routine continued for the next two days until my father returned from his training. In the following years, the opportunity to wear a saree didn't present itself again as my mother seemed to lose interest in those activities. When I was in the 10th standard, our school prepared for its annual day celebrations. Boys in our class were assigned to perform Yakshagana, a traditional art form, while the girls were to showcase Bharatanatyam, a classical dance form. With very few girls in our class, our teacher rushed into the classroom one day with exciting news—we would be performing a scene from the epic Mahabharata for the Yakshagana segment. Roles were quickly assigned based on height and suitability. The tallest boys were chosen to play the Pandavas, some took on roles as Kauravas, and there were only two of us left: my friend, who was taller than me, and myself, the shortest in the class. The on